Terms & Conditions of Hire
The Active Hampton centre is run by the Hampton Community Sports Association, a UK registered charity (Registered Charity No. 1097095).
When hiring the centre you agree to be bound by these terms in their entirety.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All bookings must be registered with the Bookings Coordinator (Email: email@example.com), any use not recorded will result in all future affiliated provisions being withdrawn.
2. All reservations must be accompanied by the full name of the hirer, a VALID* email address (this is for the electronic invoice) and an up to date contact telephone number.
3. All groups and individuals must have their own valid insurance cover and if applicable, abide by our child protection policy (copy available on request).
4. The named hirer will be held solely responsible for any damage to the facility.
5. The named hirer will be held solely responsible for ensuring payments are made on time.
6. Legal action will be taken against the named hirer in the event of damage or monies being owed to the HCSA.
7. Facility availability is strictly limited, and one off bookings made on a weekly basis cannot be guaranteed.
8. The facility will not always have an attendant on site; the named hirer or deputy must take responsibility for their own health and safety including holding personal accident insurance for their activities. Any incident, however minor, must be reported in writing/emailed to the HCSA so that both parties can sign the accident book.
9. All users must only use the equipment, courts and meeting room in the correct manner and as agreed at the time of booking. This includes compliance with any written or verbal instruction by a committee member and signs posted at the facility.
10. The HCSA reserves the right to exclude any individual(s) who abuse the facility in any way.
11. The HCSA accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to any property, vehicles or equipment left or in use on our premises.
12. Anyone found damaging equipment or property; will be charged for the cost of repairs/replacement.
13. Should any problems or issues arise before, during or after a hire, this must be reported via the website contact page.
14. If the HCSA closes the facility for any unforeseen circumstances e.g. adverse weather or vandalism, full refunds will be made for any bookings that have been paid for.
15. GRASS PITCH BOOKINGS FOR HFC/HUFC MEMBERS. Managers must email their pitch requirements at the earliest opportunity to the Grass Pitch Coordinator.
16. Any cancellations or postponements must be noted to the Grass Pitch Coordinator immediately, or they will still be charged if notified after the event.
17. Payments due to the HCSA should be as per the invoice terms. Non-payment will result in a suspension of services notice. If there comes the point that three suspension notifications are served to a user, the centre reserves the right to refuse any further use by such a user, team or club.
18. Regular or block bookings may be made by prior arrangement to secure the time slot.
19. Block bookings will be invoiced and therefore confirmed on a monthly basis in advance of use. Invoices are to be settled within 7days of the issue to avoid late payment charges and cancellation of services.
20. If the electronic Quickbooks invoices are not cleared by the due dates, the block bookings will be cancelled with immediate effect. The HCSA does not accept cheques as a form of payment.
21. Should another person or organisation request a slot which currently has an outstanding balance on the account, the HCSA bookings administrator reserves the right to accept a new booking from another user.
22. Should you be unable to attend one of your pre-booked sessions, you should immediately email: firstname.lastname@example.org
23. Late notice of cancellation and/or no-show will be charged.
24. The HCSA reserves the right to cancel a one-off or regular booking at any time by providing at least 48 hours written notice ahead of the next booking.
NOTES FOR PAYMENTS
This is important: All invoices need to be paid into the Hampton Community Sports Association bank account, the details will be provided on the invoice. NO Cheques are accepted.
*Please ensure you keep your email address up to date with us as this may lead to delays in your invoice being received and incur late payment charges.
The HCSA (Registered Charity No. 1097095) will not tolerate any abuse of any kind on staff, other users or persons lawfully using or operating the facility, whether this is verbal, written or physical. Those found responsible will be banned from using the facility, and ALL instances will be reported to the Police or appropriate body.
© The HCSA/Active Hampton 2017